Use Your Mobile Device To Make The Connection!
Not for use with DiagnosticLink!
The NEXIQ Blue-Link Mini enables you to use either your iOS or Android devices (e.g., smartphones or tablets) to communicate with heavy duty vehicles for quick access to basic diagnostic information. It plugs into the vehicle’s diagnostic connector, and provides wireless communication with on-board electronic control units.
If you are a driver, a service writer, or a service technician using the Blue-Link Mini as a triage tool, wireless vehicle communication was never easier.
NEXIQ Technologies is currently working with the American Trucking Association’s Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC) to develop a standardized communication protocol for mobile devices. This standard will make developing applications for the Blue-Link Mini a straightforward task.Benefits
- Small—fits in your pocket
- Wireless—no cables required
- Reliable Bluetooth communication
- Fast—lets you quickly gather a snapshot of vehicle statistics
Note: For more information on Driver-Connect, see the Mobile App tab below.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices (pairs easily with both)
- Integrated 9-pin Deutsch connector
- Simple, one-button design to put the device in Discovery mode
- When paired with an iOS or Android application (e.g., DTNA’s Driver-Connect™), provides quick access to:
- Fault codes
- Basic parameters
- Vehicle specs
- Fuel level
Vehicle Network Protocol Support
- 3 CAN Channels (CAN / J1939 / SO15765 -250K, 500K, 1Mb/s with Auto Baud detection)
Compatible with iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation)